Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Faith Journey

You know, starting this separate blog is not something I thought a lot about. I came across a blog yesterday that really inspired me, and BAM! I decided to do it. You see, I've learned to really listen when I hear the Holy Spirit speak to my heart:)

I'm fortunate enough to be in a Bible Study at St. John's United Methodist Church that has been the biggest blessing. It's called 'Sisters Bible Study" and the women are some of the most encouraging, uplifting people you will ever come across. We're not all Methodists either. We have women from 2 or three different Baptist churches, some from the Catholic church, and others as well. We all love and support each other.

As my friend Beryl and I prepare to show some of the ladies how to make a Blessing Book, I created a couple different styles and posted tutorials on my blog. Then I naturally became drawn to what others have been doing on Pinterest. Wow! there are soooo many wonderful ideas out there:) I hope you will join me as I share some of these wonderful ideas and some of my own thoughts as well.

So here are few things I'd like to share:

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness, and nothing is so gentle as true strength.” ~Ralph Sockman.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment